1. Keys...I hardly walk anywhere, so the keys to the car are a must have. But mostly I can't find them, there is a 10 minute continuous circuit of the entire house looking on top of things and under things and even behind things to unearth these pesky things....every time.I swear I put them in the same place every time. They must be like chameleons ,changing their appearance to blend in with their surroundings. This has to be the explanation....because I have 2 sets!!!
2. Glasses- the world is blurrier without them. I lose these regularly too, I had to drive for a week without them using my eldests' first pair of glasseson the end of my nose as a decoy for the police if pulled over.
I think they are in cahoots with the keys.
3. A bra. A definate must, these OO are looking more () () and I surely couldn't wear a belt with comfort if I didn't wear a bra.
4. My purse- even if I take a handbag, I tend to take my purse out and leave the bag in the car which is probably how my fake Bali Prada bag went missing.It's just dissappeared,probably somewhere waiting for the keys and glasses to come back.
5. Cigarettes- yes yes I know, bad for the health,stinky etc but I enjoy them though and hate leaving home without them.I'll buy another pack and a lighter if I forget either.Yes I'm addicted.
My friend sent me this awesome e-ciggarette, great little gadget, I just have to get some more e-juice and a battery charger and I won't be spending so many dollars($16au a pack of 25) on the cigs or drawing in the dreadful tar.And, I can smoke..sorry ,"vape" to my hearts content amongst the non-smokers.They have some great flavours with or without nicotine, rum and raisin quite strikes my fancy :)
Thanks lindylou,that was fun.
Now to pass it on............I love you all.......throwing names into a hat and...presto...