Followers

About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
I'm made it past 50! married for over half my life, have 3 kids all grown and I'm loving this part of my life.I was a nurse in my younger days but an unhealthy dose of rheumatoid arthritis put a damper on my career,so I'm at home with the internet.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Chloe blogs

Chloe has her own blog now...I annoyed her enough and she caved? Jess annoyed her and she caved? She hates writing with a pen,so hopefully a keyboard will work :)

I've had a look it's interesting and she writes long sentences like me.....


Trans guide to the galaxy


4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to checking out BOTH your blogs. Thanks for your comment on my anti-bullying poem and positive vibes about turning it into a song. I wish I could sing! ;)
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a wonderful sense of humor. I came to visit you today to in response to a comment you recently made on my blog. You have no email subscription on your page so I hunted you down in order to reach you.
    Thank you so much. I put my idea on paper and no pics of a sock monkey appealed to me online so I made one myself (and the life preserver), in order to take a picture of it. You can vote, facebook and/or twitter every day. The direct link is below in case you would like to do it often.By the way, I enjoyed learning more about you while I hunted you down and I really had a great time with it all and have become a follower.
    http://www.deliverhope.ca/gallery-entry.php?id=7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather,you're welcome. How I wish I could sing too...lol so does anyone in hearing distance from me I imagine lol

    Shelley:you're welcome.thanks for the effort to find me lol I'll vote every day,you're so close. I dont know how to do the enable email subscription thing, i even googled,alas I'm useless lol

    ReplyDelete

I lurve comments, if popped in ,say Hi :)