Followers

About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
I'm made it past 50! married for over half my life, have 3 kids all grown and I'm loving this part of my life.I was a nurse in my younger days but an unhealthy dose of rheumatoid arthritis put a damper on my career,so I'm at home with the internet.

Friday, March 5, 2010

That facebook thing

Hello, my name is Bee and I'm a facebook addict :)
Why? I hear you ask... the hell I know, but I have found lost friends and relatives,,made some new friends and I'm just a sucker for gossip I guess.

I've been in poking wars, barnraisings, collected many eggs and apparently had one too many cocktails.I'm one of those people that will become your neighbor so you can get more points in your game but I don't really play the games...I'm too busy returning all the requested items!

I have made some really nice friends there though and joined some fun groups including my old schools.I love the old photos.

I put a lot of old photos on my page too, lots of old family,most of them didn't mind and I only had one letter asking me to cease and desist.Some people have no sense of humour , really, doesn't everyone put straws up their nose and in their ears while sitting on a toy elephant at one time or another???

It is a fun way to catch up with people,but I know I'm on there too much........it means I don't have a life.I do, it's just a very quiet one.I don't get out much.when I do,you'll hear about it here ...........or on facebook :)

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just sent you a message on facebooks - I want to send you and your family postcards and am working on them right now. I like your photos. I only have a few apps and don't play the games or I would never get anything done, heh. I do have the eggs thing, I should send out some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth, I'm in your blog reading :)
    more postcards YAY...love them, take your time ,don't work too hard!!!
    I never get anything done anyway LOL
    200 push ups........i did 2 once hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really obsessed and addicted to Facebook two years ago. I think I pretty much lived on there, and played all the various games. Then I quit for awhile...well, because I was way too addicted.

    Now I'm back, but don't spend as much time there. I pretty much just stick to the updates. I like reading what's going on in people's lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. same lol, I'm such a stcky beak lol its why I like blogs too :)

    ReplyDelete

I lurve comments, if popped in ,say Hi :)