Followers

About Me

My photo
NSW, Australia
I'm made it past 50! married for over half my life, have 3 kids all grown and I'm loving this part of my life.I was a nurse in my younger days but an unhealthy dose of rheumatoid arthritis put a damper on my career,so I'm at home with the internet.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Bride growing twins blogs

Just a quick note ,you've all been along for the ride with me on Gemma's journey from bride to impending mother hood. Gemma has joined the blogging world and has started her own blog.

Between us we're going to run a competition to guess the weight of the babies , sometime in April after the draw for the honey.It gives me time to think of a suitable prize in the meantime.

I hope you enjoy her blog .






Blogging: our new family tradition

5 comments:

  1. This is a great posting I have read. I like your article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited and left her a comment. So exciting to have a baby... and to get two for the price of one!!!

    And she looks wonderful, which I neglected to say on my comment. But she does. She's just beautiful and radiant and looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always say if you absolutely must have children, you may as well have them all in one go. Lucky lass, your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi mum
    aww you have such lovely followers :)
    so be happy ma i updated like you told me to but be warned its a tad whiny lol :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do have lovely followers Gemmy :)

    its ok to whine, just dont make a habit of it or you'll sound like me !!! haha

    ReplyDelete

I lurve comments, if popped in ,say Hi :)